Galaxy Smoothie | How-To
You asked how it's made, and I'm answering! In the spirit of being completely transparent, I'd like to say I'm no smoothie connoisseur; this one was created by randomly throwing together different amounts of blueberries & almond milk! The measurements listed below are estimates.
Galaxy Smoothie Ingredients:
- Organic Blueberries
- Shredded Coconut
- Almond Milk
Add approximately 1 cup blueberries & 3/4 cup almond milk to blender and mix until smooth. If you desire a thicker consistency, add a few ice cubes.
- Pour mixture into a mason jar.
- Take shredded coconut and pour into your mason jar so that it completely covers the smoothie.
- Add slightly more milk and less blueberries than you did in the first layer. (This creates a lighter color).
- This layer should now be a smooth, liquid consistency. Throw in a few ice cubes and blend to thicken it up and create the swirl.
- Pour this layer into your mason jar and top with additional blueberries and shredded coconut.
Hope that helps! Tag @threepeachybees in your creation — we'd love to see it!